When the Voyager’s doctor perished in the Star Trek show’s first episode, an emergency medical hologram was initiated to fill in the gap. The character became an icon in the franchise thanks to how Robert Picardo handled the role.
EXO-6, the company that previously made Picard, Data, and Janeway figures, is now producing the Doctor in all his black and blue uniformed glory. He can be pre-ordered for $25, with a remaining balance of $175 due later.
What does the Holo Doc come with? Check out the details below.
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: The Doctor’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Robert Picardo. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holster for the tricorder can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge and the mobile emitter are permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of seven interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding the tricorder, the medical scanner or the PADD.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can be used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
- Hypospray including 3 different vials.
- Medical Tricorder: This tricorder includes a removeable scanner that fits in the back of the tricorder. It can be folded up and worn in a holster.
- Mobile Emitter: the mobile holo-emitter that allows the Doctor to manifest outside the holodeck or sickbay is permanently affixed to his shoulder.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Voyager.
If EXO-6 were feeling antsy, they’d produce the Doc as he appeared in his little daydream about becoming the Captain of the Voyager during a Borg attack. What other classic Trek characters would you like to see get the EXO-6 treatment? Let us know in the comments.
D-Rezzed is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. We talk about Gaming, Comics, Anime, TV, Movies, Animation and more. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of D-Rezzed, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.